Yes we finally got internet!! Yes it is a very exciting thing, almost two months without it! LOL
Its is now a week past my due date, and yes, sadly, I am still very pregnant...ugh :( but the good news is I am getting induced on Thursday morning! So only 1 more day! I am so excited to meet my little baby! It is specially exciting to not know what the sex of the baby is. I can't wait!
Since We have moved into the trailer Dustin had some bad luck with his health and he got hurt at work! So right now we are really struggling money wise but I know it won't be long till we are back on our feet :)
I am a strong believer in God, and God has never let me down so I trust he will be taking care of us no matter what!
Also My mom has been down for a couple weeks now, very happy to have her around to help me out :) I am pretty nervous about having two babies but her being around to help is a bit of a relief.

No comments:
Post a Comment