Monday, May 31, 2010

Not a morning person!!

So it's 5 am...I repeat...5 am!!! I have just got Dustin up, made his lunch and sent him off to work. Was gunna go back to bed...but now I feel like I need to clean! lol! This is soooo not normal. I HATE mornings....always have! lol But it still feels a little strange to me...Being a house wife. I never saw this life for my future. It's not a bad thing by any means, but still not what I had in mind. Then again it won't be like this for much longer. I have a set goal in mind. I am going to start and complete my event and wedding planning course in the next three months...(hopefully having it done before the new baby arrives) Then taking time to organize and plan out my business (giving myself time to re-coop after the baby is born) Then going head strong with my plan of being a successful business woman. All the while being a Full time mom, and housewife!....I didn't say it was going to be easy...but it is always good to set high standards and goals for yourself. I feel like there is no reason for me not to be able to do what I set my mind to...I mean it has worked for me so far. Plus it sure helps having such an awesome and supportive husband to stand by me and support me in every way possible! And he has been doing such a good job taking care of me through this horrible Pregnancy! I am so proud of him and I feel on top of the world when I am with him. I feel like anything and everything is possible with him by my side to help me when I fall. XOXO

No comments: