Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting Excited!

Well I have recently found out that you cannot depend on anyone but yourself! So what if everything is a little harder to get done with no help...Dustin and I are so positive that we can achieve everything we are hoping! All though help is always appreciated, we just have learned the hard way too many times depending on other people.

I should be able to send away for my course next week! We are officially not behind on rent anymore lol we are actually paid ahead! It feels really good to be taking charge of our lives and accomplishing so much! Oh and Dustin and I are finally able to get our cell phones that we have been waiting forever to get! YEP FEELS GREAT!!

The ever growing baby in my tummy also has me excited for our future! Everything is much more positive now, especially since Dustin's surgery. I am not so scared now....I used to get so scared thinking about the days to come. But now I feel more hope! I think that I am definitely one of the worlds luckiest people!

No comments: