Friday, July 30, 2010

Moving!! :)

Sooo....got the keys to the new place yesterday! YAY!! Moved some of our stuff yesterday and the rest we are moving today! It is very exciting :)
The only problem is our lack of furniture right now lol and lack of money. But just because it will be a little rocky at first doesn't mean it isn't worth it!
I am going to take some pictures today of the apartment and the new trailer, it will be interesting to have photos of the past to see how far we have come in the future.

Last night sucked because Dustin and I decided to send Mercedes out to his parents farm for the night so we could get as much work done last night as we could. We stayed at the trailer late putting things away, and walked back to the apartment to sleep (seeing as we don't even have a bed for the trailer yet lol) and on the way back we were swarmed by mosquitoes! UGH. So about a block away from the apartment I decide to start booking it down the street....Not the smartest idea I have ever had lol Running with a five pound baby in the tummy is not a great idea. I woke up this morning barely able to move. I have been forcing myself to do the rest of the packing and everything through the pain. Although I should consider myself lucky cuz it could have been worse. I could of accidentally induced labor or something bad like that lol
Anyways We don't have internet at our new place yet so it will be a while till I blog again.
Wish us luck!!

No comments: