Dustin got a new job which is paying almost 10 dollars an hour more then his last job! It is nice for sure.
Also we are looking at a place to buy. We won't be able to make an offer yet because of the fact that Dustin hasn't been in his job long. But we will Most likely be moving into the new place the beginning of August! Really soon! We will be renting it till we are able to purchase.
It is a nice place to, perfect for us! 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a yard! Which means I get to get my little Dog back after we move in (Odie...he is staying with my mom right now)
All of this is VERY exciting!
PLUS I have started planning Mercedes' first birthday with the help of Dustin's Sister. Can you believe it! Next month my baby is turning 1!! Soon she won't be a baby anymore :(
Speaking of baby...I am Getting huge! lol Which means not much longer. Less then 10 weeks left! OH MY! lol. I am pretty sure that this baby is a boy...we are all hoping anyways. But I will be happy with either or!
I have been soooo exhausted lately. I went to my scheduled prenatal last wed and they did blood work on me. I found out that I have Low Iron and Vitamin B12. Thats why I feel like sleeping ALL THE TIME lol. But I got the vitamins so things should start to look up again.

No comments:
Post a Comment