Now Dustin and I are married. and I have become the person that I never thought I could be. The thought of being a stay at home house wife was so...scary! But now I look at myself and I do everything now that used to scare me lol like making meals for my family, keeping the house spic n span, Doing laundry regularly, and the rest of the little things that moms do. And now that I am doing it without even thinking (and its definitely not scary anymore lol) I find that I am actually very proud of myself.
Not only that...Since I have gotten my life under control and am very happy with everything...I find myself getting more and more excited every day for the fact that I am welcoming a new little munchkin into my family soon. The thought of having another little baby is getting less and less scary!

No comments:
Post a Comment