Monday, June 14, 2010

Feels great to be me!

It's nine in the morning, Mini Chica and I had breakfast, and now we are watching backyardigans (yet again) lol. I got a full nights sleep last night! Yay me :) lol and every time I woke up, there was Dustin, Laying right next to me. Thats one of the many beautiful things about my life!

Another thing I am very grateful for is Mercedes. She is such a good baby. She is so happy all the time. I mean, she has her moments, but what kid doesn't? lol She is always smiling, and talking. My little Sunshine Girl!

Next I am grateful for family and friends, and the friends who are more like family! I love those certain people that you can almost always depend on :)

I love how simple and comfortable my life is at the moment. I love the excitement that comes along with having a baby. I love the kicks and punches I get to remind me that there is a little human being growing inside my tummy. I love when 6:30 pm comes around and Dustin walks through the door. Mainly I love how there is so many things to be grateful for!

No comments: