Friday, June 18, 2010

So Frustrating sometimes :(

Ugh...
Kinda mad right now.
How come my little family is expected to be so good and helpful...but no one has to be good and helpful back? I'm so tired of people! It's safe to say that I am NOT a people person at all.

I don't get to see Dustin today. After work he has to drive all the way to Fort Mac to pick up his brother and his Girlfriend and baby. It's a long ass drive so he won't be back till probably around 5am. Of course no one asked him to do this till last night!

I was supposed to go grocery shopping twice already. Dustin is going to be upset when he comes home and there is no food. But I have no one to help me right now. I Don't have a vehicle. Just Me, Mercedes, and her stroller... how am I supposed to walk across town to get a bunch of groceries and walk all the way back? UGH!! Whatever.

No comments: