Friday, June 18, 2010

I just have to remember...

Dustin came home for a few minutes to shower and what not before his long drive. I was worried about him because he was an hour late coming home. I was worried that when he did get home that he would be upset at there being no food. I was worried that he would be grumpy because of the fact that he has to drive all night...I think Dustin is right...I worry too much!!

He wasn't upset at all when he came home. When he did finally get home he hugged me and even though he hates the way he smells when he comes home from work (like dirt and oil lol) when he hugs me and holds me after he walks through the door I just take it all in.

I am so lucky to have him in my life... he makes me feel so complete. People are so surprised when they actually realize that a girl my age can actually be in love. But it's more then that. To me...love is a feeling, and emotion...What I have with Dustin is more then that. It feels like he is half of me. If I were to lose him, I would lose have of who I am. Of course I have the feelings of love for him, but I also have everything else that I felt like I was missing before him.

I think that when people have the idea of "Love" In their head, It's completely wrong. Or I guess "wrong" is a bad way of putting it...I guess what I mean is, they don't get the whole picture. That's why so many people end up heart broken... I can honestly say that Dustin and I will grow old together. I could never imagine myself being with anyone else. Period.

No comments: