I mean... don't get me wrong, I love being her number one and all, but it's gonna be really hard once this baby is born...Bah! So much on my mind :( I feel like I want to go shopping to relieve my stress! I haven't been shopping in forever! Never have enough money. But oh well. Dreaming about a future where shopping is a possible stress reliever is a relaxing thought :) lol.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Uh Again!
3rd night in a row! I can't sleep. I am seriously lacking sleep! I wish this wasn't so hard...I am going to visit my family for a couple days. It should be fun, except for that fact that I am so tired. And it's not like I can sleep whenever I want With a lively baby girl on the go all the time lol. My family is more then willing to help me out, you know babysitting and what not. But she is so attached to me, and not used to them. She is very nervous around people she doesn't see all the time. I couldn't even get proper rest knowing how uncomfortable she would be. Although she is used to Dustin's family, I still don't get proper rest unless they take her to there place without me because when I'm around she always wants to be with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment